Hobby time! A collection of information on electronics and computer related stuff.
I like to spend my free time on:
- HAM Radio amateur related articles.
- Embedded Linux I’m running a few GNU/Linux based small server appliances on my local network. A Linksys WRT54G router running OpenWrt connect the internal LAN and WLAN to the internet, and a Linksys NSLU2 NAS device running unslung serves files to the local network and doubles as IMAP mail server for local users. This category contains some tips and tricks that might come in handy if you want to set up a similar environment.
- Perl Scripts A collection of small and larger Perl scripts that might come in handy.
- Microcontrollers Microchip PIC and PSOC microcontroller related projects and code snippets. Mainly focused on home automation.
- Quick Notes A collection of quick notes, tips and tricks. Typically things I tend to do not often enough to remember how I exactly did it last time…